iLAST PREMIUM HEAVY DUTY 50/50
Used as directed, offers superior performance in virtually every light and heavy duty application. The proprietary inhibitor package is low silicate and phosphate and 2-EH free. Can be used as a top-off but to achieve maximum protection a complete flush and fill should be performed. iLast Premium Heavy Duty Antifreeze provides protection against:
• Freeze-up/Boil Over
• Scale Build Up
• Wet Sleeve Liner Pitting
• Meets Light Duty ASTM D-3306 and Heavy Duty ASTM D-6210
• One product for Light Duty and Heavy Duty applications.
• Perfect choice for mixed fleets. No need to add SCA's.
• Blended with pure De-Ionized water for your quality needs.
• Safe for use with all engine metals, including aluminum.
• Phosphate free and low silicate - suitable for European and Asian models.
• Light Duty - 5 years/150,000 miles • Heavy Duty - 3 years/300,000 miles.
• Compatible with hybrid and OAT coolants - including Dexcool™
• For safety purposes all iLAST antifreeze is blended with a bittering agent.
iLast Heavy Duty Concentrate is blended with proprietary additives designed to safely meet the performance specifications of (but not limited to):
• ASTM D-3306
• ASTM D-6210
• Ford WSS-M97B51
• GM 1825M
• GM 1899M
• Chrysler MS 7170
• Caterpillar EC-1
• Detroit Diesel
• Cummins Engine
• John Deere
• Case New Holland
• Volvo Trucks
• GE Locomotive
• Ford ESE-M97B44-A
• TMC RP329